Hub Hoi An offers delivery address so you receive your items in Hoi An more easily. This offer is for current members only.
Please follow these simple steps
1) Please provide your details below and hand it to Hub Hoi An staff (manager on duty) before placing an order:
- Your full name
- What item is getting delivered
- In the case of cash-on-delivery, how much we need to pay and leave us the cash in advance.
2) In the case of cash-on-delivery, please leave money at the Hub in advance and inform our staff. We do not pay for your deliveries without receiving your money beforehand!
3) Make sure your mail is legal by checking out this link: https://www.customs.gov.vn/home.aspx?language=en-US
Please be noted that customs regulations in Vietnam are subject to change at any time. So, always double check all information before making any important decisions.
4) Further agreement
By getting your item delivered to Hub Hoi An, you agree that your item is a legal item according to the Law of Vietnam. Hub Hoi An is only a receiver and not responsible for any loss or damages. Without prior notice, we are sorry that we will refuse your delivery upon arrival.
5) Delivery Adress
Hub Hoi An Coworking Space
YOUR FULL NAME (current members only)
105 Le Thanh Tong Street
An My Village, Cam Chau Ward, Hoi An,
Quang Nam Province
ZIP code (if request): 000000
No, not really. We don’t have private office space for rent and our space is too small for hosting a team bigger than 5 people. We welcome groups but it would be provided in the shared work space which is also used by all other members. If you need a space for your team, check out the newly built SURF Space in Da Nang.
Mmh…not really. Sorry. Our space is an open, collaborative and shared workspace. We provide only one meeting room, which can be used from our members due to availability and a maximum of 2 hours / day. Our space is too small for online coaching, tutoring or teaching purposes. We don’t provide private offices for rent. We also don’t focus on daily drop-ins but rather on 1-Week or 1-Month memberships as the main pillar of our concept is building a community.
We are happy you ask this question. Powercuts are mostly scheduled in Vietnam but do not affect the Hub’s area so much. We might have an average of 10 power cuts per year, most of them last for less than one hour and are planned on the weekend.
Our team is checking the power cut schedule every week. In the event of an unscheduled power cut, we equipped the Hub’s wifi with a backup battery that lasts for about 20 minutes. Give us this time to install our external wifi hotspots and all you need to do is to switch to another wifi.
Give us some minutes to figure out the circumstances and we will set up a generator that provides the electricity for the basic needs including plugs, wifi, and our main fridges.
Vietnam is a fast developing country and power cuts are rare. Especially in the Hub area. Power cuts were no big deal in the last years. Finger’s crossed.
We offer payment in cash (Vietnamese Dong). We don’t accept US Dollar or Euros. No Traveller Cheques as well 🙂 If you decide to stay at the Ricefield Homestay, you can pay the total package price with your credit card (+3% fee of the total price) at the Ricefield.
You can pay your membership on the day you come here and decide what membership you want to buy.
No. At Hub Hoi An we created a concept of an open collaborative work space. You can not “book” your own desk. Of course you can use the Meeting Room for your private phone calls. Please fill out the schedule with your name and the time when you’re here. Do you need the reservation for the Meeting Room in advance? Just send us an E-Mail email@example.com
We do our best to provide reliable, constant and fast internet at Hub Hoi An. Our internet connection is a fiber optic line, with a shared 60mbps up and down. We’ve chosen to use Viettel as it is known as the best internet provider in Central Vietnam.
We have an average wifi speed of 65mbps download and 62mbps upload.
To provide the best internet for you, we equipped the Hub with imported UniFi hardware. We have two access points in total, one inside the house and one inside the glasshouse in the garden.
We are happy that you are curious about it. As we know you might not bring all the equipment during your travels, we are providing the following for you:
- Nexus Laptopstands
- Mice (Bluetooth)
- Keyboards (Bluetooth)
- Extension cables
- Lan cable
- Office supplies (from paper to color pens)
- Printer (5 printouts per day for free b/w or colour)
- Copy-Service (5 copies per day for free b/w or colour)
We rent out 2 monitors. You can view the prices here.
Hub Hoi An provides in total 30-40 work places. Depending on the season.
- 15 seats in our air-conditioned glass house (main workplace incl. 2 standing desks)
- 6 seats in our air-conditioned quiet room (inside the house with rice paddy view)
- 2-4 seats in our air-conditioned meeting room (inside the house with garden view)
Maximum of 21 seats in airconditioned rooms plus 2-4 seats meeting room.
- 10 seats on our huge lunch table in our garden (no aircon, outside, plugs on-site)
- 1 standing desk in the coffee corner (2-4 persons, plugs on-site)
- tables in our front yard under our lush green mango tree (1-2 persons, plugs on-site)
Maximum of 10 seats in our garden area.